Limited Edition - Blancpain Villeret Quantième Complet "Grand Feu"
Delivered in a special series of only 75 pieces, explicitly cased in Platinum, this sensational model carries a Grand Feu black enamel dial. Such dials are incredibly difficult to manufacture, showcasing a style and ability very few can master. Blancpain's most distinctive complication, the Quatieme Complet or Complete Calendar is most famously exhibited in the Villeret family. Though evolving over time, the basic layout of the complication remains the same. Essentially an annual calendar, correct all year round apart from leap years, the various apertures are now set by clever under lug correctors developed by Blancpain to both provide ease of function to the user, doing away with tricky pushers on the side of the case but also to retain the integrity and aesthetics of the case. Limited Edition - no. 49 of 75 worldwide.
- Case material:Platinum
- Case size:42mm
- Movement:Manufacture Self Winding Calibre 6639 with 192 hours power reserve
- Features:Black Grand Feu enamel dial, Complete Annual Calendar with accurate moonphase
- Bracelet/Strap:Product Info Is Unavailable
- Dial:Black Grand Feu Dial
- Warranty:Two Year International Manufacture Warranty