Breguet Classique 'Hora Mundi'
Case in 18-carat white gold with a delicately fluted caseband. Sapphire-crystal caseback. 43mm diameter. Welded lugs with screw bars. Screw-locked crown at 3 o’clock. Pushpiece-crown at 8 o’clock. Water-resistant to 3 bar (30m).
Dial in silvered 18-carat gold, engine-turned. Individually numbered and signed Breguet. Hours chapter with Roman numerals. 24-hour indicator between 3 and 4 o’clock. City indication at 6 o’clock. Date aperture at 12 o’clock. Breguet open-tipped hands in blued steel.
Self-winding movement, numbered and signed Breguet. Instant time-zone jump with synchronised date, 24-hour and city indications. Cal. 77F0 composed of base Calibre 777 with additional plate. 12 lignes. 39 jewels. 55 hours power reserve. Inverted in-line Swiss lever escapement with silicon pallets. Balance-spring in silicon. Balance frequency 4Hz. Adjusted in 6 positions.
- Case material:18ct White Gold
- Case size:43mm
- Movement:Breguet Automatic Calibre 77FO, 55-Hour Power Reserve
- Features:Fluted Caseband, Exhibition Sapphire Caseback, Water Resistant up to 30m, 24-hour Indicator between 3 and 4 o’clock, City indication at 6 o’clock, Date Aperture at 12 o’clock
- Dial:Silvered Gold Roman Numeral Dial with Date
- Warranty:Two Year International Manufacture Warranty