Breguet Reine de Naples
Breguet created the first every wrist watch for ladies, no doubt for Royalty too; Catherine Deneuve, the then Queen of Naples. Today, the Queen of Naples timepiece stands eleganty above all other ladies wristwatches of this heritage, with time honoured traditions of watchmaking and design, the Reine de Naples collection is distinctive, elegant and fit for a Queen.
The reference 8918 Reine de Naples Collection is the smallest case size in the series but showcases Breguet’s distinct numerals. Elongated to fit the oval case, a number of dial variants including quite stunning white enamel provide an array of options. Housed exclusively in precious metals, these exceptional designs are striking and bear all the hallmarks of classic Breguet watchmaking.
Discover the Breguet Reine de Naples collection at our Boutique on London’s famous Marylebone High Street, or request a video call or personal appointment at your leisure. New Cavendish Jewellers is an official and authorised retail partner for Breguet timepieces.
- Case material:18ct Yellow Gold
- Case size:36.5x28.45mm
- Movement:Breguet Automatic Calibre 537/3, 45 Hour power reserve
- Features:Bezel and dial flange set with 117 diamonds, approx. 0.99ct. Self-winding movement. Balance spring and escape wheel in silicon. Sapphire caseback. Water-resistant to 3 bar, Yellow Gold Bracelet
- Dial:White Mother-of-Pearl Arabic Numeral dial with Diamond set at 6 o'clock
- Warranty:Manufactures 2 year Limited International Warranty