Breguet Tradition 7057
Abraham Louis Breguet is without doubt the founding Father of modern horology as we know it. The modern Brand stays true to its Heritage with the Tradition Collection. Breguet was one of the first, if not the first Watchmaker to apply form alongside function. The original Breguet pocket watches, built to order and respectively titled “Souscription” enjoyed open faced or skeletonised movements showing the inner workings of the mechanism.
In the Breguet Tradition family, we have a replication of this visual but in an incredibly high, state of the art delivery. From time only hand wound models to Fusee Tourbillons and clever Chronographs, the Tradition models encapsulate modern watchmaking in the distinctive Breguet style. The reference 7057 is one of the first new designs that brought in this new era of design. A simple, elegant hand wound model encapsulating all the design cues of those original pocket watches. A perfect gateway into modern Breguet via their own Heritage.
A wonder to behold in motion, discover the Breguet Tradition collection at our Boutique on Marylebone High Street and online. Personal appointments can be organised, be in it person or via video call – let us help you begin your own journey into the extraordinary world of Breguet watches.
- Case material:18ct Rose Gold
- Case size:40mm
- Movement:Breguet Hand-wound Calibre 507 DR1, 50 Hour Power reserve
- Features:Hand-wound movement. Power reserve indicator engraved on the dial and the back of the movement. Off-centred black dial in gold, hand-engraved on a rose. Sapphire crystal caseback. Water-resistant to 3 bar
- Dial:Off-centred Black Roman Numeral Dial
- Warranty:Manufacture 2 Year Limited International Warranty