Breguet Tradition GMT
Abraham Louis Breguet is without doubt the founding Father of modern horology as we know it. The modern Brand stays true to its Heritage with the Tradition Collection. Breguet was one of the first, if not the first Watchmaker to apply form alongside function. The original Breguet pocket watches, built to order and respectively titled “Souscription” enjoyed open faced or skeletonised movements showing the inner workings of the mechanism.
In the Breguet Tradition family, we have a replication of this visual but in an incredibly high, state of the art delivery. From time only hand wound models to Fusee Tourbillons and clever Chronographs, the Tradition models encapsulate modern watchmaking in the distinctive Breguet style. Reference 7067 is made for the Gentleman traveller, stylishly moving between time zones with just a push of a button. A second time zone is indicated by the sub dial at 8 o’clock. Discreet and energetic, this different take on a very useful complication is an excellent example of Breguet’s distinctive design.
A wonder to behold in motion, discover the Breguet Tradition collection at our Boutique on Marylebone High Street and online. Personal appointments can be organised, be in it person or via video call – let us help you begin your own journey into the extraordinary world of Breguet watches.
- Case material:18ct Rose Gold
- Case size:40mm
- Movement:Breguet Hand-wound Calibre 507 DRF, 50 Hour Power Reserve
- Features:Anthracite hand-wound movement. Second time-zone indicator. Day/night indicator. Off-centred local time subdial in silvered gold, hand-engraved on a rose engine. Black off-centred reference time subdial in gold, hand-engraved on a rose engine. Power reser
- Dial:Off-Centred Silvered Gold Roman Numeral Dial with Black Second Time zone indicator subdial and day/night indicator
- Warranty:Manufacture 2 Year Limited International Warranty