Breguet Tradition 'Grande Complication' Fusee Tourbillion
Abraham Louis Breguet is without doubt the founding Father of modern horology as we know it. The modern Brand stays true to its Heritage with the Tradition Collection. Breguet was one of the first, if not the first Watchmaker to apply form alongside function. The original Breguet pocket watches, built to order and respectively titled “Souscription” enjoyed open faced or skeletonised movements showing the inner workings of the mechanism.
In the Breguet Tradition family, we have a replication of this visual but in an incredibly high, state of the art delivery. From time only hand wound models to Fusee Tourbillons and clever Chronographs, the Tradition models encapsulate modern watchmaking in the distinctive Breguet style. Breguet invented the Tourbillon so it is only fitting that this collection offers this high complication. As the Tourbillon technically acts as a regulator within the movement, the constant source of its power is imperative. In this instance, Breguet have used a fusse chain to retain an unwavering level of energy being supplied to the Tourbillon resulting in immaculate time keeping. A sight to behold as well as skilful watchmaking.
A wonder to behold in motion, discover the Breguet Tradition collection at our Boutique on Marylebone High Street and online. Personal appointments can be organised, be in it person or via video call – let us help you begin your own journey into the extraordinary world of Breguet watches.
- Case material:18ct Rose Gold
- Case size:41mm
- Movement:Breguet Hand-wound Calibre 569, 50 Hour Power Reserve
- Features: Hand-wound movement. Silicon Breguet balance-spring. Power reserve indicator on the barrel drum. Off-centred dial in gold, hand-engraved on a rose engine. Sapphire crystal caseback. Water-resistant to 3 bar
- Dial:Black Off-centred Roman Numeral Dial with Fusee Tourbillion at 1o'clock
- Warranty:Manufacture 2 Year Limited International Warranty