Santos de Cartier Large Model
1904. Louis Cartier granted the wish of the famous Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos Dumont: to be able to tell the time while flying. The birth of one of the first ever wristwatches sealed the bonds of friendship between these two pioneers. The rounded angles of the dial, seamless curve of the horns, and the exposed screws made for an iconic watch that would inspire countless reinterpretations.
Discover the entire Santos de Cartier collection online and in-store at New Cavendish Jewellers, your unique independent destination for Cartier watches - celebrate over a Century of trend setting design.
Jeweller to Kings, and King of Jewellers.
- Case material:Stainless Steel with 18ct Yellow Gold Bezel
- Case size:Width: 39.8mm, Thickness: 9.08mm
- Movement: Mechanical movement with automatic winding, calibre 1847 MC
- Features:7-sided crown set with a faceted synthetic spinel, sapphire crystal. Steel & 18ct Yellow Gold bracelet with “SmartLink” adjustment system. Second bracelet in calfskin, with interchangeable steel folding buckle
- Dial:Silvered opaline dial, steel sword-shaped hands
- Warranty:Manufacture Two Year International Warranty with Extra 6 Years Upon Registration with Cartier Care