Santos de Cartier Medium Model
1904. Louis Cartier granted the wish of the famous Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos Dumont: to be able to tell the time while flying. The birth of one of the first ever wristwatches sealed the bonds of friendship between these two pioneers. The rounded angles of the dial, seamless curve of the horns, and the exposed screws made for an iconic watch that would inspire countless reinterpretations.
The medium model Santos de Cartier is the perfect example of homage to the original, no date and now with totally manufactore movement - this collection is more than just a part of Cartier's history but a serious part of watchmaking chronlogy. Discover the entire Santos de Cartier collection online and in-store at New Cavendish Jewellers, your unique independent destination for Cartier watches - celebrate over a Century of trend setting design.
Jeweller to Kings, and King of Jewellers.
- Case material:Stainless Steel
- Case size:Case width: 35.1 mm, thickness: 8.83 mm
- Movement:Self Winding Automatic Manufacture 1847MC
- Features:Time, Sapphire Glass, Steel bracelet with “SmartLink” adjustment system. Second bracelet in calfskin, with interchangeable steel folding buckle. Both bracelets are fitted with the “QuickSwitch” interchangeability system.
- Dial:Silvered dial. Blued-steel sword-shaped hands
- Warranty:Manufacture Two Year International Warranty with Extra 6 Years Upon Registration with Cartier Care