Cartier Tank Francaise Medium Model
The Tank Française updated the legacy of the Tank wristwatch with a chain-link bracelet. The curved case, boldly set right at the centre of the bracelet to seamlessly mimic its lines, announced an all-new Tank family that subscribed to the same modern design aesthetic.
Louis Cartier created the Tank watch in 1917. A legend was born. The first prototype was presented as a gift to General Pershing some years before the watch was brought to market in 1919. The lugs blend seamlessly into the stark edges of flat vertical brancards, lending the watch its unique aesthetic.
The clean, crisp lines have proved hugely popular with a free-spirited, elegant clientèle. The now-iconic Tank watch has inspired countless variations yet managed to preserve its distinctive identity.
- Case material:Stainless Steel
- Case size: Case dimensions: 30 mm x 25 mm, thickness: 6.65 mm
- Movement:Quartz - battery operated
- Features:Time only, Sapphire Glass
- Dial:Silver-grained dial, blued-steel sword-shaped hands
- Warranty:Manufacture Two Year International Warranty with Extra 6 Years Upon Registration with Cartier Care