IWC Da Vinci Perpetual Calendar Chronograph
Official retail partner for IWC Watches The fan favourite Perpetual Calendar complication is now delivered in the Da Vinci case. Returning the complication to where it first appears over three decades ago, the design of the case is purposefully made to pay homage to its ground breaking ancestor. The later Da Vinci Perpetual Calendar carries the newest incarnation of the movement, while the dial side display is at its dazzling best!
The IW392103 IWC Da Vinci Perpetual Calendar in Stainless Steel Diameter 43mm Mechanical chronograph movement Self-winding IWC-manufactured 89630 calibre (89000-calibre family) 68-hour power reserve when fully wound Perpetual calendar with displays for the date, day, month, year in four digits and perpetual moon phase Stopwatch function with hours, minutes and seconds Hour and minute counters combined in a totalizer at 12 o’clock Flyback function Small hacking seconds Glucydur®* beryllium alloy indexless balance with high-precision adjustment screws on balance rim Rotor in 18-carat red gold Sapphire glass, arched edge, antireflective coating on both sides See-through sapphire glass back Water-resistant 3 bar Case height 15.5mm Alligator leather strap by Santoni.
- Case material:Stainless steel
- Case size:43mm
- Movement:89630 Calibre IWC-manufactured movement Automatic, self-winding 68 hours Power Reserve
- Features:Perpetual calendar with displays for the date, day, month, year in four digits and perpetual moon phase Chronograph function with hours, minutes and seconds Hour and minute counters combined in a totalizer at 12 o’clock, Flyback function, Sapphire glass
- Dial:Slate-coloured dial with luminescence
- Warranty:2 Year International Warranty with optional 6 extra years upon registration with 'My IWC' Programme