IWC Da Vinci Chronograph Laureus "Sport for Good" - Limited Edition
Official retail partner for IWC Watches The eleventh in the collaborative series between IWC and the Laureus Sport for Good Foundation sees the creation of the Da Vinci Chronograph. Housed in a beautifully designed case that utilises the curved and articulated lugs that help create a better fit, the blue is specifically used to symbolise this partnership while a drawing done by one of the children benefitting from the Foundation is engraved on to the caseback. Especially created in just 1500 examples worldwide!
- Case material:Stainless Steel
- Case size:42mm
- Movement:89361 Calibre IWC-manufactured movement Automatic, self-winding 68 hours Power Reserve
- Features:Limited to 1500 pieces ,Chronograph function with hours, minutes and seconds Hour and minute counters combined in a totalizer at 12 o’clock, Flyback function, Date, display, Sapphire glass, arched-edge, antireflective coating on both sides
- Dial:Blue Dial with Luminescence
- Warranty:2 Year International Warranty with optional 6 extra years upon registration with 'My IWC' Programme