IWC Portofino Automatic
The IWC Portofino collection delivers their most elegant series. The 3565 model provides a slim profile on either an alligator strap or Milanese woven steel bracelet matched with an array of dials. Hours, minutes, running seconds with a functional date feature too, the Portofino exudes class with IWC’s signature styling.
Named after Italy’s famous port town, renown for being a luxurious getaway with vibrant beauty and exceptional views, its horological counterpart enjoys the same understated elegance. Powered by an automatic movement with virtually scratch resistant sapphire glass, the IWC Portofino is built to be the perfect companion to the modern gentleman.
Discover the entire IWC collection at New Cavendish Jewellers, independent and official agents for IWC on London’s famous Marylebone High Street. View the collection online and in-store, please contact us to make an appointment.
- Case material:Stainless steel
- Case size:40mm
- Movement:35111 Calibre Automatic, self-winding
- Features:Sapphire glass, antireflective coating on both sides, Central hacking seconds & milanese flexible steel bracelet
- Dial:Black dial with applied indices
- Warranty:2 Year International Warranty with optional 6 extra years upon registration with with 'My IWC' Programme