IWC Ingenieur Automatic
A faithful representation of the original Ingenieur model made by IWC in the 1950's, this modern incarnation is perfectly understated whilst continuing the legacy of an important model within the IWC collection. Returning to a round case with simple clean aesthetics; the modern IWC Ingenieur is the perfect accompaniment for the modern gentleman. IW357002 Iwc Ingenieur Automatic 40mm Stainless Steel case with screw down crown Self winding movement with 42 hours power reserve Black sunburst dial with date window Stainless Steel bracelet
- Case material:Stainless Steel
- Case size:40mm
- Movement:35111 Calibre Automatic, self-winding 42 hours Power Reserve
- Features:Date display Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides Central hacking seconds
- Bracelet/Strap:Product Info Is Unavailable
- Dial:Black dial with luminescence
- Warranty:2 Year International Warranty with optional 6 extra years upon registration with with 'My IWC' Programme
All purchases are fulfilled by Royal Mail Special Delivery for next day delivery; items are securely & discretely packed. All items are fully insured by us. Please see here for further details.
Should you choose to return the item, our aim is to make this process as easy as possible. Please see here for further details.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions on any of the above.
Refunds are not applicable on sale items - an exchange can be offered.