IWC Pilot's Watch Chronograph
A clearly organized dial and excellent legibility even under the most demanding conditions are the key features of the Pilot’s Watch Chronograph. Thanks to the robust 79320-calibre chronograph movement, it is possible to record single and aggregate times of up to 12 hours. The subdials at “12” and “6 o’clock” are used for aggregate timing while the red seconds hand at “9 o’clock” indicates that the watch is running normally.
The movement has optimum protection against the effects of external magnetic fields in the form of a soft-iron inner case. The watch is water-resistant to 6 bar and is sold with a black calfskin strap. The back of the stainless-steel case features an engraving of a Junkers JU-52, whose cockpit design was the inspiration for all Pilot’s Watches.
Discover the entire IWC collection at New Cavendish Jewellers, independent and official agents for IWC on London’s famous Marylebone High Street. View the collection online and in-store, please contact us to make an appointment.
- Case material:Stainless Steel
- Case size:43mm
- Movement:79320 Calibre Automatic, self-winding 44 hours Power Reserve
- Features:Sapphire Glass, Day/Date apertures, pressure resistant, super luminova, chrono totalisers
- Dial:Black dial with applied luminescence
- Warranty:2 Year International Warranty with optional 6 extra years upon registration with 'My IWC' Programme