IWC Ingenieur Chronograph
A faithful representation of the original Ingenieur model made by IWC in the 1950's, this modern incarnation is perfectly understated whilst continuing the legacy of an important model within the IWC collection. Returning to a round case with simple clean aesthetics; the modern IWC Ingenieur is the perfect accompaniment for the modern gentleman.
The Ingenieur Chronograph Classic uses an IWC Manufacture movement to ensure the user enjoys exemplary time keeping in all environments. IW380801 IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Classic 42.3mm Stainless Steel case with screw down crown Exhibition sapphire caseback showcasing IWC manufactured movement decorated with Geneva Stripes Seld winding movement with 46 hours power reserve Silvered dial with applied gilt batons, date widow and chrono totalisers Steel bracelet.
Discover the entire IWC collection at New Cavendish Jewellers, independent and official agents for IWC on London’s famous Marylebone High Street. View the collection online and in-store, please contact us to make an appointment.
- Case material:Stainless Steel
- Case size:42.3mm
- Movement:69375 Calibre IWC-manufactured movement Automatic, self-winding 46 hours Power Reserve
- Features:Chronograph function with hours, minutes and seconds Date display Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides Small hacking seconds
- Dial:Silver-plated dial with luminescence
- Warranty:2 Year International Warranty with optional 6 extra years upon registration with with 'My IWC' Programme