IWC Portugieser Tourbillon Mystere Retrograde
For watch lovers, one of the most fascinating aspects of the Portugieser Tourbillon Mystère Rétrograde is the unusual presentation of the flying tourbillon, consisting of 82 parts, as a “12” that appears to come to life. After the 31st day of the month, the retrograde date display automatically jumps back to the 1st; in shorter months, the hand can be directly advanced using a rapid-advance system until it reverts to the 1st.
Discover the entire IWC collection at New Cavendish Jewellers, independent and official agents for IWC on London’s famous Marylebone High Street. View the collection online and in-store, please contact us to make an appointment.
- Case material:18ct Red Gold
- Case size:44.2mm
- Movement:51900 Calibre IWC-manufactured movement Automatic, self-winding 168 hours Power Reserve
- Features:Flying minute tourbillon 7 days, power reserve Retrograde date display, Power reserve display, Sapphire glass, arched-edge, antireflective coating on both sides, Pellaton automatic winding
- Dial:Anthracite with applied numerals
- Warranty:2 Year International Warranty with optional 6 extra years upon registration with 'My IWC' Programme