IWC Portofino Hand-Wound Eight Days
The IWC Portofino collection delivers their most elegant series. Retaining a dressier aesthetic but moving towards a size more synonymous with IWC, the Portofino Handwound arrives at a generous 45mm case size but retains a slim profile with the hand wound calibre visible through a sapphire caseback. The movement offers a seven day power reserve once fully wound giving the wearer ample opportunity to swop between their other IWC watches and this without resetting!
Named after Italy’s famous port town, renown for being a luxurious getaway with vibrant beauty and exceptional views, its horological counterpart enjoys the same understated elegance. The IWC Portofino Handwound is built to be the perfect companion to the modern gentleman.
Discover the entire IWC collection at New Cavendish Jewellers, independent and official agents for IWC on London’s famous Marylebone High Street. View the collection online and in-store, please contact us to make an appointment.
- Case material:Stainless Steel
- Case size:45mm
- Movement:Hand Wound 59210 Calibre with 8 Days Power Reserve
- Features:8 days power reserve, Power reserve display, Date display , Sapphire glass, antireflective coating on both sides, Small hacking seconds, Santoni alligator strap exclusviely for IWC
- Dial:Silver plated dial with applied numerals
- Warranty:2 Year International Warranty with optional 6 extra years upon registration with with 'My IWC' Programme