IWC Pilot's Watch Mark XVIII Heritage
The Pilot’s Watch Mark XVIII Heritage features a design that is reduced to the absolute essentials. Its retro look, inspired by the famous Big Pilot’s Watch 52 T.S.C., gives this navigation watch a particularly striking appearance. With its contrasting dial and displays, it closely reflects the ideal established by classic pilot’s watches. The displays are round, large and clearly arranged. This later developed into the cockpit design: not even a single line is unnecessary – everything is designed to be clear and legible.
- Case material:Titanium with screw down crown
- Case size:40mm
- Movement:Calibre 35111, Automatic, Self-winding, 42-Hour Power reserve
- Features:Soft Iron Inner case for protection against magnetic fields, Convex Sapphire anti-reflective glass, Hacking seconds, Date
- Dial:Black Luminescent Arabic Numeral Dial with Date
- Warranty:Two Year International Warranty with optional 6 extra years upon registration with "My IWC" programme