IWC Portofino Hand Wound Moonphase
The Portofino Hand-Wound Moon Phase in stainless steel pays homage to the first Portofino from 1984, which also had a moon phase display. It is powered by the hand-wound 59800-calibre movement, which has a power reserve of 8 days when fully wound. The silver-plated dial with moon phase display, date, small seconds and power reserve display is simple and balanced. The see-through sapphire-glass back provides a view of the 8-day movement and the various decorations on the plates and bridges. The dark brown strap is made from alligator leather by the Italian company Santoni.
The Portofino family offer the dressier element to IWC's collection. The over sized design ibn the Hand Wound series gives the space to comfortably showcase various complications. A modern size with classical design and visuals, discover this and plenty more IWC models in-store and online.
New Cavendish Jewellers is an authorised and official retail partner for IWC watches.
- Case material:Stainless Steel with exhibition sapphire caseback
- Case size:45mm
- Movement:Hand Wound Manufacture 59800 Calibre with 192 hours power reserve
- Features:Time, Date, Power Reserve, Moonohase, sapphire glass, alligator strap with pin buckle
- Bracelet/Strap:Product Info Is Unavailable
- Dial:Silver-plated dial with gilt detail
- Warranty:Two Year International Warranty with optional 6 year extra years upon registration with "My IWC" programme