IWC Portugieser Automatic
A remarkable new colour way is delivered in the IWC Portugieser Automatic family. Red is often association with love and energy, this sunburst burgundy version adds a splash of colour and intensity to a very classic design.
Enhancing IWC's Portugieser family, the Portugieser Automatic series carries many of the hallmarks and design cues that exemplify IWC. An oversized case with clean legibile layout, this model also incorporates the famous Pellaton winding system, devised by IWC's own Albert Pellaton, that gives the watch a seven day power reserve.
The IWC Portugieser family is very much the flagship collection of the Brand, with the seven day power reserve series exuding class but with a modern larger styling. Offered in both Stainless steel & Red Gold; begin your own journey into the world of IWC with this very classic design.
New Cavendish Jewellers are official & authorised agents for IWC watches, please feel free to visit us in-store or inquire further for more details.
- Case material:Stainless Steel with Exhibition Sapphire Caseback
- Case size:42.3mm
- Movement:52010 Calibre IWC-manufactured movement Automatic, self-winding 168 hours Power Reserve
- Features:7 days power reserve, Power reserve displa,y Date display, Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides Pellaton automatic winding Rotor with 18-carat gold medallion, Small hacking seconds
- Dial:Burgundy Dial with Applied Numerals, Date, Sub Seconds Dial & Power Reserve Indicator
- Warranty:Two Year International Warranty with optional 6 extra years upon registration with 'My IWC' Programme