Master Ultra Thin Reserve de Marche
Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Reserve de Marche, an asymetric visual in a classic case. Showcasing a date, power reserve & running seconds in an ultra thin stainless steel case with exhibtion sapphire caseback - this model marries classic design state of the art watch making.
With its clean lines and slender stainless steel case, this Master Ultra Thin Réserve de Marche watch houses ingenious fine watchmaking complications that are elegantly arranged on the dial.
Discover the Reverso collection in-store today. Jaeger LeCoultre's celebrated relationship with the world of Polo saw the collaboration with the famous Argentinian Casa Magliano, who are renown for their leather workmanship in the field of Polo. The initial straps made exclusively by Casa Fagliano were so well received, a regular collection of straps inspired by Casa Fagliano have been created to give every Reverso owner the opportunity to dress their Reverso in the style of these incredibly rare straps.
- Case material:Stainless Steel
- Case size:39mm
- Movement:Automatic, self-winding, Components : 273, Vibrations per hour : 28800, Jewels : 41, Barrel : 1, Height : 4.90 mm
- Features:Date, Hour - Minute, Power-reserve, Seconds
- Dial:Silvered grey, Sunray-brushed, Rhodium-plated hour-markers
- Warranty:Two year international warranty with option for a further six years once registered with Jaeger-LeCoultre