Jaeger Le-Coultre Polaris Date
The Polaris Date watch is inspired by the ideals of the original model. Finished in a sporty, casual style, it boasts a delicate caseband integrated with short lugs. The elongated numerals and hour markers, as well as the baton hands, are coated with a luminescent finish.
Again taking its aesthetic cues from the legendary Memorex Polaris, the new Jaeger LeCoultre Polaris Date series adds a functional date feature but is also delivered on durable rubber strap perfectly made for the explorer in you. Offered in a substantial 42mm steel case, the dial is reminiscent of the original series with oversized and incredibly legible numerals. Q9068670 Jaeger LeCoultre Polaris Date Self winding Jaeger LeCoultre calibre 899A/1 42mm Stainless Steel case Solid casebook with special diving helmet engraving Black dial with date aperture Black rubber strap (Note - this model is also available on a steel bracelet at £7,700.00)
Purchase your Jaeger-LeCoultre at New Cavendish Jewellers, an official retail partner for Jaeger-LeCoultre - be it in-store or online, we aim to immerse you in the wonderful world of this incredible marque.
- Case material:Stainless Steel Case
- Case size:42mm
- Movement:Jager-LeCoultre Calibre 899A/1 Automatic, Self-winding
- Features:Date, Hour - Minute, Rotating Rehaut, Seconds, Water Resistant up to 20 Bar, Baguette Recto Hands
- Dial:Black Dial with Applied Luminescence
- Warranty:Two Year International Warranty with option for a further 6 years once registered with Jaeger-LeCoultre