Longines Heritage Classic Silver Arrow
The Longines Heritage Classic Silver Arrow was borne off a competition created by Longines whereby their employees were given the opportunity to name a new design. The Silver Arrow was chosen in an era of new designs with the future in mind.
Design elements came from the German Silver Arrow sports car that dominated the race circuits of the era. As with most classic Longines, an emblem of the collection is engraved onto the caseback. Keeping a vintage inspired aesthetic in mind, a 38.5mm stainless steel case houses a self winding in-house calibre.
Again, the 1950's were a boom era of design, showcased by the detailing on the applied batons on the dial. Finished on a simple calf strap, the Longines Silver Arrow is a perfect modern example of Longines dipping successfully into their rich heritage.
Discover this model and many more from the Longines Heritage Classic collection in-store at our Boutique on Marylebone High Street. Avaialble online and in-store, we are official retail partners of Longines timepieces.
- Case material:Stainless Steel Case
- Case size:38.5mm
- Movement:Self winding L888 calibre with 72 hours power reserve, Silicon balance spring, anti-magnetic
- Features:Sapphire Glass, Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Engraved Caseback, Water Resistant up to 30m
- Dial:Silver dial, Silver Arrow Motif, Striated Indexes
- Warranty:5 Year Manufacture Warranty