Panerai Luminor Base 44mm
Moving on from the classic Luminor Base models, the new PAM 1086 incorporates the classic Panerai insignia logo but now houses the in-house hand wound P.6000 calibre that offers a 3 day power reserve once fully wound.
The classic 44mm stainless steel case is robust and water proof, a rubber strap is supplied as standard ready for all environments. Panerai's famous sandwich dial and added luminsensce to the hands provide incredible legibility.
Discover the PAM 1086 Base Luminor and other Base models online and in-store, contact us for further details.
- Case material:Stainless Steel with Signature Crown Guard
- Case size:44mm
- Movement:Hand-wound mechanical, P.6000 calibre, 15 ½ lignes, 4.5 mm thick, 19 jewels, 21,600 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 3 days, one barrel. 110 components.
- Features:Hours, Minutes, Water Resistant up to 100m, Scamosciato Brown Strap, Brushed Steel Back,
- Dial:Black Sandwich Dial with Applied Luminescence
- Warranty:Two Year International Warranty with optional 6 year extra years upon registration with "Pam.Guard" programme