Panerai Submersible 42mm
Panerai's Submersible family is designed and built to withstand tough environments. A solid steel case with scratch proof ceramic bezel and antimagnetic cage provides the perfect accomplice to the mdern adverturer.
The unidirectional rotating bezel enables the times of immersion to be calculated with confidence, while legibility in the dark is ensured by Super-LumiNova® coating applied to the markers and the large skeleton hands. The rubber strap fitted to the watch is perfect for diving and very tough.
- Case material:Brushed Stainless Steel with Ceramic Bezel
- Case size:42mm
- Movement:Automatic mechanical, P.900 calibre, 12 ½ lignes, 4.2 mm thick, 23 jewels, 28,800 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 3 days, one barrel. 171 components
- Features:Hours, minutes, small seconds, date, textile extra strap supplied as standard,
- Dial:Black with luminous hour markers and dots. Date at 3 o’clock, small seconds at 9 o’clock
- Warranty:Two Year International Warranty with optional 8 year extra years upon registration with "Pam.Guard" programme