Panerai Submersible Chrono Edition Guillaume Nery 47mm
Guillame Néry is a record breaking free diver and videographer. Having competitively free dived around the world, and upon retiring, enjoying such eclectic outlets as starring in music videos - he is the perfect embodiment of Panerai's modern idea of their Brand navigating different and equally demanding worlds.
The Submersible Chronograph is a blend of watchmaking skill alongside aesthetic detailing, the textured shark skin dial provides a contrast the the striking blue cermaic bezel. Functionally designed to only move unidrectionally...this model is built for function first, but it is up there on the looks scale too!
- Case material:Brushed Titanium Case with Unidirectional Blue Ceramic Bezel
- Case size:47mm
- Movement:Automatic mechanical, P.9100 calibre, executed entirely by Panerai, 13¾ lignes, 8.15 mm thick, 37 jewels, Glucydur® balance, 28,800 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 3 days, two barrels. 302 components.
- Features:Hours, Minutes, Small Seconds, Chronograph Flyback, Seconds Reset, Water Resistant up to 300m
- Dial:Shark grey with luminous hour markers and dots. Chrono totalisers
- Warranty:Two Year International Warranty with optional 8 year extra years upon registration with "Pam.Guard" programme