Cartier Tank Americaine Medium Model
Louis Cartier created the Tank watch in 1917. A legend was born. The first prototype was presented as a gift to General Pershing some years before the watch was brought to market in 1919. The lugs blend seamlessly into the stark edges of flat vertical brancards, lending the watch its unique aesthetic. The clean, crisp lines have proved hugely popular with a free-spirited, elegant clientèle. The now-iconic Tank watch has inspired countless variations yet managed to preserve its distinctive identity.
- Case material:Stainless Steel
- Case size:41.60 mm x 22.60 mm (thickness: 9.50 mm)
- Movement:Mechanical movement with automatic winding
- Features:Crown set with a synthetic blue spinel, sapphire glass, Blue alligator strap
- Dial:Silvered dial, blued-steel sword-shaped hands
- Warranty:Two Year International Warranty with optional 6 year extra years upon registration with Cartier Care