IWC Pilot's Watch Chronograph 41mm
For 2021, IWC mirror the updated Spitfire design by delivering a classic Pilot Chronograph in a 41mm case, built with a slimmer profile without taking away any of the iconic design cues. The Pilot’s Watch Chronograph 41 wins you over with versatility and a sporty design. The very first IWC Pilot’s Watches of the 1930s and 1940s set technical benchmarks, and the dial designs determined the instrument look that has remained characteristic to this day.
Since 1994, chronographs have been a mainstay in IWC’s Pilot’s Watches collection. The dial layout with various counters not only emphasises the distinctive instrument look; the mechanical stopwatch function also offers virtually unlimited applications in everyday life. The Pilot’s Watch Chronograph 41 in an ergonomic 41-millimetre case is powered by the IWC-manufactured 69385 calibre. The robust and precise chronograph movement with a column wheel can be observed through the sapphire glass back. This stainless steel model comes with a blue dial, rhodium-plated hands and a blue calfskin strap. The integrated EasX-CHANGE system allows the strap to be changed in no time at all. Available options are calfskin or rubber straps in various colours, and a high-quality stainless steel bracelet with fine adjustment clasp. In combination with the 10 bar water-resistant case, this versatility makes the chronograph the perfect companion for every adventure – not just in the cockpit.
- Case material:Stainless Steel case with screw down crown & exhibition sapphire caseback
- Case size:41mm
- Movement:In-House IWC Calibre 69, Self Winding with 46 hours power reserve
- Features:Hours, Minutes, Day/Date apertures, chrono totalisers, water resistant, blue calf strap with pin buckle
- Dial:Blue dial with applied luminescence
- Warranty:Two Year International Warranty with optional 6 year extra years upon registration with "My IWC" programme