Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute Small Seconds
The dial of the Reverso Tribute Small Seconds watch is inspired by the first Reverso model, created in 1931. The minute track follows the perimeter of the dial in a subtle shade of blue, which is the result of the translucent lacquer staining on the sunray-brushed satin base. The purity of this remarkable dial, upon which the small second dial appears to float, is embellished with polished and rhodium-plated appliqué hour markers.
Spectacular in its understated elegance, the strap of the Reverso Tribute Small Seconds is part of the Fagliano Collection. Designed by the celebrated Argentine bootmakers, it enhances the watch with comfort and flexibility.
- Case material:Stainless Steel - Reversible
- Case size:Dimensions (L x W) : 45.6 X 27.4mm
- Movement:Hand Wound Jaeger-LeCoultre Calibre 822/2
- Features:Hour,Minute, Small Seconds
- Dial:Blue, Sunray-brushed, Appliqued hour-markers, Blue Calf strap designed by Casa Fagliano
- Warranty:Two Year International Warranty with optional 6 year extra years upon registration with Jaeger-LeCoultre