Panerai Luminor Chrono Flyback 44mm
This new chronograph in steel is the first to be made by Officine Panerai using the new P.9100 calibre, developed and produced entirely in the Panerai manufacture in Neuchâtel. The flyback function, controlled by a push-button at eight o’clock, instantly returns the chronograph hands to zero and simultaneously restarts without it being necessary first to stop them and return them to zero by pressing the stop and reset buttons. PAM00524 Panerai Luminor 1950 Chrono Flyback 3 Days Chrono Flyback Self winding P.9100 calibre with 3 Days Power Reserve 44mm Stainless Steel case Panerai signature crown guard Exhibition Sapphire caseback Black dial with date and seconds sub dial Black calf strap
- Case material:Stainless Steel
- Case size:44mm
- Movement:Automatic mechanical, P.9100 calibre, executed entirely by Panerai
- Features:Hours, Minutes, Small Seconds, Date, Chronograph flyback, Seconds Reset
- Dial:Black with luminous Arabic numerals and hour markers. Date at 3 o’clock, seconds at 9 o’clock, central chronograph seconds and minutes hands.
- Warranty:Two Year International Warranty with optional 6 year extra years upon registration with "Pam.Guard" programme