Cartier Santos Dumont Large Model
Cartier's Santos family has become absolutely synonymous with the Brand. Cartier's first ever wristwatch and technically the first ever Pilots Watch has enjoyed a cult following. The Santos Dumont collection takes its name from Alberto Santos Dumont, a famous Brazilian aviator and for whom the first Cartier Santos was made for by Louis Cartier. Typically the Santos Dumont collection was explicitly delivered in precious metals but for 2019, the series is created in steel, steel with gold and of course, 18ct Rose Gold. All the new watches enjoy the incredibly slim and elegant profile that distinguishes the Cartier Santos Dumont models with beaded crowns, satin finished cases and polished bezel. Powered by quartz movement to facilitate the slimness and perfect timekeeping; unleash your inner adventurer with the stylish new Cartier Santos Dumont collection.
New Cavendish Jewellers is an official and authorised retail partner for Cartier timepieces. We have worked with Cartier for over thirty years. As an independent retailer, we pride ourselves on our knowledge and service, especially with a brand as historic and important as Cartier. Visit us to discover the entire Cartier collection at our Boutique on Marylebone High Street or request an appointment in person or virtual.
- Case material:18ct Pink Gold
- Case size:43.5 Millimeters x 31.4 Millimeters
- Movement:Quartz Battery operated
- Features:18ct Pink Gold crown set with a Sapphire, Sapphire Glass, Satin finished Roman Numeral dial, Alligator strap
- Dial:Satin finished Roman Numeral
- Warranty:Manufacture Two Year International Warranty with Extra 6 Years Upon Registration with Cartier Care