Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Chronograph
The Polaris family enjoy their own standing as an outright pillar in the Jaeger-LeCoultre collection folllowing on from the standalone Polaris model of the 1960's. An in-house integrated chronograph is delivered with a sold movement, water resistance and design built for legibilty.
The functional aesthetics of the Polaris collection are immediately visible but add a wonderful gradient blue dial finished in three different textures makes this an exceptional work of craftsmanship.
Discover the Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris collection online and in-store. New Cavendish Jewellers are an independent and official retail partner for Jaeger-LeCoultre, see more of the entire collection with us on London's famous Marylebone High Street.
- Case material:Stainless Steel with Exhibition Sapphire Caseback
- Case size:42mm
- Movement:Self-winding, Automatic
- Features:Hours, Minutes, Chrono Totalisers, Water Resistant up to 10 Bar, Bâton Recto Hands, White Luminescent Numerals
- Dial:Textured Blue Dial with 3 Scales of Gradient
- Warranty:Two Year International Warranty with optional 6 year extra years upon registration with 'Jaeger-LeCoultre Care' program