Pasha de Cartier Large Model
The Pasha de Cartier was first envisaged in the 1930's as a personal request from the Pasha of Marrakest to Louis Cartier for a timepiece to keep up with his active lifestyle. Since the 1980's the distinctive design has become part of Cartier's canon of design focused timepieces.
For 2020, the distinctive crown cap with chain link has been redesigned to include a lever design that hides into the case! Powered by Cartier's own self winding calibre, this model takes the design cues of its classic predecessor and delivers a thoroughly modern take on the inimitable Pasha de Cartier.
- Case material:18ct Yellow Gold
- Case size:41mm
- Movement:Self Winding Cartier 1847 MC Calibre
- Features:Distinctive Crown Cap with Recessed Lever & Synthetic Cabochon, Sapphire Caseback, Alligator Strap with folding clasp (second coloured strap as standard with "QuickSwitch" system)
- Dial:Silvered flinque dial with date aperture & sword shaped hands
- Warranty:Manufacture Two Year International Warranty with Extra 6 Years Upon Registration with Cartier Care