IWC Portugieser Chronograph
The Portugieser Chronograph is one of IWC Schaffhausen’s most iconic models. The most recent updates see an in-house movement being incorporated, visible via a sapphire caseback, sharper font in the logo on the diasl and a new butterlfy style clasp for added comfort on the wrist
With its compact diameter of 41 millimetres, it fits almost any wrist. However, the thin bezel gives one the impression of wearing a significantly larger watch. The clear, functional dial boasts applied Arabic numerals and slender Feuille hands. Printed with a quarter-second scale, the characteristic réhaut not only allows precise reading of the stop time but also reminds us of the Portugieser’s origins as a nautical precision instrument for the wrist.
This model features a stainless steel case, a black dial, as well as silver hands and appliqués; it is fitted with a black alligator leather strap. Inside the sporty-elegant chronograph, the IWC-manufactured 69355 calibre is at work. The robust and precise chronograph movement in classic column-wheel design is visible through a sapphire-glass case back.
New Cavendish Jewellers are official & authorised agents for IWC watches, please feel free to visit us in-store or inquire further for more details.
- Case material:Stainless Steel with exhibition sapphire caseback
- Case size:41mm
- Movement:69355 Calibre IWC-manufactured movement Automatic, self-winding 46 hours Power Reserve
- Features:Chronograph function with minutes and seconds Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides Small hacking seconds
- Dial:Black dial with applied batons
- Warranty:Two Year International Warranty with optional 6 extra years upon registration with 'My IWC' Programme