Longines Spirit 42mm
Longines was founded by Auguste Agassiz and his two partners Florian Morel and Raiguel Henri, in 1832, in Saint-Imier, Switzerland, where its headquarters remain today. The company is one of the oldest luxury watch brands in production today and is recognized for its high-performing and beautiful watches. The Longine Spirit has the combination of a strong, sleek aesthetic and state-of-the-art technology gives these new models exceptional character. Proof that the pioneering spirit is still, and always, alive and well at the winged hourglass brand.
- Case material:Titanium with Screw-in Crown
- Case size:42mm
- Movement:Automatic, Self-winding, 72-Hour Power reserve
- Features:Scratch-resistant Sapphire Crystal, with Several Layers of Anti-reflective Coating on Both Sides, Synthetic Strap with Buckle, Hours, Minutes, Seconds
- Dial:Anthracite Dial with Gilt Hands
- Warranty:5 Year Manufacture Warranty