IWC Portugieser Automatic 40
IWC’s Portugieser collection goes back to the 1930’s as seafaring Portguese businessmen tasked IWC with delivering their classic pocket watches but for the wrist, creating an over sized design that remains emblematic of IWC to this day. Carrying a number of different complications from Perpetual Calendars to Chronographs, there is something in this family for everyone.
For the first time in a non limited series, a revamp of the original Portugieser design is offered in the IWC Portugieser Automatic 40. A bold 40mm stainless steel case houses a new in-house IWC calibre that powers a sleek and clean dial offering only hours, minutes and running seconds just like the original series. Finished on a luxurious alligator strap, a folding clasp is offered as standard for security.
Discover the entire IWC collection at New Cavendish Jewellers, independent and official agents for IWC on London’s famous Marylebone High Street. View the collection online and in-store, please contact us to make an appointment.
- Case material:Stainless Steel
- Case size:40mm
- Movement:82200 Calibre IWC-manufactured movement Automatic, self-winding with 60 hours Power Reserve
- Features:Sapphire glass, antireflective coating on both sides, Pellaton automatic winding, Small hacking seconds, Alligator leather strap with butterlfy folding clasp
- Dial:Silver Plated Blue Dial with Applied Numerals
- Warranty:2 Year International Warranty with optional 6 extra years upon registration with 'My IWC' Programme
All purchases are fulfilled by Royal Mail Special Delivery for next day delivery; items are securely & discretely packed. All items are fully insured by us. Please see here for further details.
Should you choose to return the item, our aim is to make this process as easy as possible. Please see here for further details.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions on any of the above.
Refunds are not applicable on sale items - an exchange can be offered.