Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Date
Quintessentially Jaeger-LeCoultre, the Master Ultra Thin Date house a in-house self widing calbire in a discreet 39mm case with useful date complication. Simple, elegant and pefect for every day wear, this would be the perfect accompaniment for the modern gentleman.
Jaeger-LeCoultre house one of the most striking array of mechancial calibres under one roof developed entirely in the Manufacture. Despite this incredible ability, this discreet, delicate model is as much part of their canon as any Grand Complication.
Purchase your Jaeger-LeCoultre at New Cavendish Jewellers, an official retail partner for Jaeger-LeCoultre - be it in-store or online, we aim to immerse you in the wonderful world of this incredible marque.
- Case material:Stainless Steel with Exhibition Sapphire Caseback
- Case size:39mm
- Movement:Manufacture self winding Automatic
- Features:Time, Date, Sapphire Glass, 50m Water Resistance, Steel folding clasp, Black Alligator Strap
- Dial:Silvered Dial with Date Aperture
- Warranty:Two Year International Warranty with optional 6 year extra years upon registration with Jaeger-LeCoultre